Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~*TrUe LoVe MeAnS...*~


a girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph down the road on a motorcycle. This is the conversation they had...

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not. Please, we're going too fast!
Guy: Then tell me you love me and I will slow down.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
*Girl hugs him*
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on your head? It's disturbing me.

In the paper next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were in the accident, but only one survived.


The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his break went out, but he didn't want to let the girl knows. Instead, he asked his girlfriend to say she loved him and felt her hug for last time, then he asked the girl to wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.



so sweet and touching kan kan?

huhu