Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 19 – A picture of something you want to do before you die


assalamualaikum semua, happy sunday!

by reading this entry, u won't realize that i just skip that:

Day 17 – How you hope your future will be like.
Day 18 – 5 things that irritate ME about opposite/same sex

haha, sukati ai je kan? my blog, my rules! actually, i just fell boring with a few titles of 30 days challenge
ni because i dunno how to write and plus i don't have any feeling to write. so, from i waste my time to think the thing that i don't really like to write, better for me to continue my writing in something that i love to write. so i just choose some that really catch my mind ya, please forgive me ;)

Day 19 – A picture of something you want to do before you die


i wish i can go there someday, perform my haj.. 



ok guys, later i will update more about the wedding of my aunt, achik and his husband, faiz. i just got the pictures, now i still need to edit some and please wait people! :) (teaser of their wedding, click here!)

till then, take care people!

No comments: